I am a Licensed Professional Counselor in NJ and PA, and a Licensed Drug and Alcohol Counselor in NJ. I earned my bachelor's degree in Psychology at Temple University and received my master's degree from Chestnut Hill College in Counseling and Clinical Psychology.
My approach is warm, encouraging, and collaborative. I have experience working with adults in early and long-term recovery. I practice trauma-informed counseling and have experience working with clients who are survivors of childhood sexual abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse, and neglect. I believe our upbringing contributes to how we interact with others today and working through past trauma may help improve present relationships.
· Adult children of alcoholics/addicts/dysfunctional family systems
· Communication and intimacy (individual and couples counseling)
· Compassion fatigue (therapists, medical professionals, animal care workers, etc)
· Depression, anxiety, other mood disorders
· Grief and loss
· Issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity
· Recovery from trauma using both talk therapy and EMDR
· Relationship and Interpersonal stress/conflict
· Situational stress and adjustment
I am currently scheduling in-person sessions on Friday's.
Reach out to schedule today.